Bicycle Repair Man de serviço
Image by Cenas a Pedal
Even though the cost of fuel is going down, a lot of drivers still find they want to keep to a tight budget as they head back to work and school after summer road trips. An auto repair shop would like to offer smart-driving tips to help drivers save dollars at the pump, keep the environment clean, and prevent major auto repair.
Increase the performance of your vehicle with these auto repair tips:
* Replace air filters. Your vehicle will become less fuel efficient and the engine will have to work harder if it has a clogged air filter.
* Follow the manufacturer-recommended maintenance schedule. Be serious about auto repair–your car’s performance depends on it.
* Regular oil change intervals. Use the right oil with the proper oil viscosity.
* Avoid idling. If you have to sit and wait more than a few minutes, turn the engine off.
* Observe the speed limit. Driving over 60mph uses more fuel. Use your cruise control on long stretches of road to maintain a steady speed and avoid fast acceleration.
* Use lower octane fuel. Save money by buying the lowest octane possible unless your car requires premium.
* Don’t “top off.” Overfilling the gas tank wastes dollars as the additional gas will generally slop and seep off.
* Tighten the gas cap. Gas will evaporate if it has an avenue of escape. A loose, missing, or damaged cap can cause you to lose up to 30 gals per year.
* Proper tire pressure. Underinflated tires make your engine work harder by creating more resistance, reducing fuel mileage and tire life by as much as 15%.
* Regular engine service. A poorly running engine or a misfiring spark plug significantly lowers mileage.
* Eliminate drag. Keep your wheels properly aligned and balanced. Remove roof racks or bicycle racks when not being used, and unnecessary items from the trunk.
* Fuel Injector cleaning service. A clean fuel system restores performance and improves drivability, maximizing fuel economy and reducing vehicle emissions.
For quality auto repair, contact our ASE- certified technicians at Rebel Automotive or go online to http://www.rebel-auto.com for more information. Our auto repair shop will be happy to take care of your vehicle and provide you with honest and professional auto repair and maintenance services. Our auto shop serves vehicle owners in Henderson, NV, Las Vegas, NV, and North Las Vegas, NV.
http://www.youtube.com How to change a cable on a grip shifter with BikemanforU, YouTube’s award-winning guru of bicycle repair. Free Shipping http://www.bikemanforu.com on bike parts, tires, tools, and cycle accessories. In this step-by-step video tutorial, BikemanforU takes you through a complete gear cable installation. Gear ratio compatibility is key, which means SRAM, which is the same company as Gripshift, and Shimano are not interchangeable, he says. This installation features a SRAM Centera Twist Shifter set-up. The gear cable instructions work for Shimano as well. Learn how to repair and maintain your bicycle with the BikemanforU Channel http://www.youtube.com/bikemanforu Subscribing’s free for new videos plus the LIVE Show. Thumbs up if you like what you see. Subscribing’s free for new videos plus the LIVE show http://www.youtube.com/bikemanforu @bikemanforu, Like http://www.facebook.com/bikemanforu https://plus.google.com/+BikemanforU/posts Enjoy http://www.instagram.com/bikemanforu
Video Rating: / 5